Followers

събота, 29 септември 2012 г.

New polishes from Rimmel

Hello friends!

Today I`ll show you the new autumn collection of polishes from the brand Rimmel London.

Picture is from http://www.etcllymlrs.com

As I love duochrome polishes- I really liked them.
I bought 3 of all 4. I didn`t want the first one of the pic, because it seemed to me like regular polish- nothing special with it. See the swatches here.


The first one is Royal Blue ->

Rimmel Metal Rush 60 Royal Blue

The second on my pic is Bronze Princess ->

Rimmel Metal Rush 90 Bronze Princess

And the third one is Gold Save The Queen ->

Rimmel Metal Rush 70 Gold Save The Queen

The purple one that I didn`t buy is 80 Purple Reign & Pearly Queen.

I hope they`ll sale and the winter Precious Stones collection in our country. It contains two but verry glittery and sparkling polishes.





1 коментар: