Followers

четвъртък, 21 март 2013 г.

New from Born Pretty Store

Hello everyone!

How are you today?
I have so many new things to show you theese days but now I`ll show you what I got recently from Born Pretty Store.

Bracelet and earrings from Born Pretty Store

Bracelet and earrings from Born Pretty Store

Starting right now with the bracelet that is very popular nowadays because of the studs it`s made from.

Bracelet from Born Pretty Store


Bracelet from Born Pretty Store

Bracelet from Born Pretty Store

It`s plastic and elastic :) You can see that it stretches very easily and the diameter when not stretched is approx. 5,2cm. 
Bracelet from Born Pretty Store
There are 3 colours available- silver, gold and black.
The only thing I wasn`t very happy is that on the pics in the store is shown matt gold bracelet and, as you can see, mine is shiny gold. But no matter that fact- I love it!

Next are the earrings:

Earrings from Born Pretty Store


I already have one colour from them- the Crystal Colorful and I love them so much that I wanted to have more colours- they are all so cute!
So now I bought red, blue and pink.
Earrings from Born Pretty Store
Earrings from Born Pretty Store














Earrings from Born Pretty Store



Earrings from Born Pretty Store
Visit www.bornprettystore.com and get yourself a pair or two- I`m sure you`ll love them!









Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар