Followers

четвъртък, 21 ноември 2013 г.

Snowflakes for White Christmas

Good evening friends!

I couldn`t not to show you this white fairytale ->


I guess the Christmas spirit already caught me. :)

I`ll tell you how I made theese nails.
First I sponged white polish on the half of the nails.
Then I added over the white Moyra No.04 - a sparkling glitter effect which gives the nails the fairytale look. Find that polish at Polishinail Shop. (Use the code RADI-8 to get -8% discount)

Moyra No.04

Moyra No.04
Moyra No.04


Moyra No.04

Moyra No.04
Moyra No.04


Moyra No.04

On the index nails on both hands I painted red Christmas flower using acrylic paints.





On the other nails I decided to stamp snowflakes as I used a stamping plate from Born Pretty Store ->

1pc Nail Art Stamp Template Cute Snowflake Design – QA58


QA58 stamping plate

The stamping plate has so many different snowflakes on it! I chose 2 of them- one smaller in black and one bigger in white.

QA58 stamping plate

Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount when you buy something from Born Pretty Store. You can even buy the stamping plate low- priced at the moment for just $1,99. I think it`s worth it.


The final touch was the added small silver glitter hexagons in the middle of the snowflakes.
And sealed the mani with Seche Vite top coat.


Hope you`ve enjoyed the post!

*EDIT:

Here it is on another nails ->




6 коментара: