Followers

вторник, 4 февруари 2014 г.

Ме То You with Fluffy Heart

Hello!

One more idea for St. Valentine`s day is today`s decoration with the most loved bears- Me To You.


First, let me tell you the polish I used for the french

It`s hot pink neon and it`s hard to caught it on the camera- Models OWN- Bubble Gum. In only one coat, it dries quick in rubber/matte finish and it`s a little difficult to apply.

Models OWN- Bubble Gum

Models OWN- Bubble Gum
Models OWN- Bubble Gum


Models OWN- Bubble Gum

Models OWN- Bubble Gum
Models OWN- Bubble Gum


Above the french I painted black lace using acrylic paint and detailed brush.

On the index nails I painted the Me To You bears, holding hot pink fluffy heart. I applied velvet powder over the hearts.


The top coat on the index nails was added before the velvet powder. As you know- you have not to apply top coat over that type of effects because it will ruin the whole thing.


Enough for now. Hope you like it! :)






6 коментара: