Followers

петък, 18 юли 2014 г.

Red french & Flowers with gel polish

Another nails, made with gel polish ->


Here, I used Bluesky Vip30 for the red french and Bluesky 535 as a base. It`s applied over pink gel.
On the index and pointer nails I made the french white using Bluesky 501.
The flowers are painted with Bluesky Stripping pen GP5 (red) and GP11 (bronze).
The green leaves are painted with acrylic paint.
Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


And here are the nails, before the refill, 22 days old with colour changing gel polish and a pic of it when it was just made ->






2 коментара:

  1. This is pretty! I like the red french tips and the flower design :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. I haven`t painted that type of flowers from a looong time. Tehy`re cute, but I don`t think they became well this time. Maybe because I used gel polish, but not acrylic paints...

      Изтриване