Followers

неделя, 17 август 2014 г.

Neon French with Butterflies

Another neon nails, this time with regular polish over gel- covered nails ->


The polish used, as you may guess, is China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy.
Same polish used for the base of the butterflies I painted.
Then just outlined them with black acrylic paint.


Added some small dots around the smile line of the french and finished the nails with Seche Vite top coat.
Same decoration I made on the toe nails, too ->

And here is one closer look of the toe- butterflies ->




2 коментара:

  1. Oh wow you've been busy with all these lovely manicures! I really like this one. I keep seeing photos of Flip Flop Fantasy and keep thinking I need it! It's a lovely colour. I like the butterflies too <3 :-D

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Оh, you should get it! How could you manage to resist Flip Flop Fantasy so far? I use already a second bottle of it LOL It`s very wanted and unique colour. :)

      Изтриване